Taekwon-Do Sport Club RCSW Fighter has a great pleasure to invite you to the first unique Taekwon-Do semianar in Poland with Grand Master Willy van de Mortel IX Dan ITF.
Place: Sport Hall MOSiR Boguszowice, Jastrzębska Street, Rybnik, Poland
GM Willy Van de Mortel:
- began training in 1976 and is a fulltime Taekwon-Do instructor and coach
- 16 times Dutch champion
- member of National Team from 1983 – 1991
- won 146 medals
- coach of National team from Netherlands, Italy, Slovenia and New Zealand
- current the national coach for Norway for over 5 years
- trainer of top fighter: Tomaz Barada, Bianka Tapilatu, Julia Cross, Carl van Roon, Magomed Naurdinov
- member of AETF Technical Committee
- technical director of ITF Netherlands
- organizer open tournament in the Netherlands for 15 years called the “Open Dutch”
- sparring (combinations, tactic of sports combat, kicks on shields)
- self-defence Hosin Sul (on the ground, against few opponents attack, against knife or club attack, catching, hitting, kicking)
- elements of hand and foot techniques, combined sequences of hand and foot techniques
The Seminar is dedicated for Taekwon-do students: blak belts and colour belts from 8 Gup.
Personal application with completed and signed application form with the GDPR clause should be send by e-mail at: email@example.com until December 15th.
We invite you to come to Rybnik,
Łukasz Kubiak VI Dan ITF
RCSW Fighter Rybnik, Poland